(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today lowered its ratings on CNH Global N.V. , including the long-term corporate credit rating to 'BB+' from 'BBB-', after taking the same rating action on CNH's parent company, Italy-based auto and truck manufacturer Fiat SpA (BB+/Watch Neg/B). The ratings remain on CreditWatch with negative implications. (For more information, see Standard & Poor's research update on Fiat, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts CNH Global ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.