(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it lowered its long-term corporate credit rating on Germany-based automotive supplier Continental AG to 'BBB-' from 'BBB', following the company's revised earnings expectations for 2008. At the same time, the 'A-3' short-term corporate credit rating on the group was affirmed. The outlook is stable. "The downgrade reflects that Continental appears unlikely to achieve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Continental AG rating to 'BBB-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.