(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has lowered its corporate credit rating on Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc. to 'CC' from 'B'. At the same time, we lowered the ratings on the company's various debt issues. All ratings remain on CreditWatch with negative implications, were they were placed on Nov. 13, 2008. These actions follow the company's announcement that it has received bank permission to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Cooper-Standard Automotive rating to 'CC'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.