(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it lowered its long-term counterparty credit rating on DaimlerChrysler Financial Services Americas LLC (DCFSA) to 'CCC-' from 'CCC+'. The ratings are placed on CreditWatch with developing implications. "The rating action follows the Dec. 22, 2008, downgrade of DCFSA's parent Chrysler LLC to 'CC' from 'CCC+' following Chrysler LLC's announcement that, as part of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts DaimlerChrysler Financial Services Americas LLC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.