(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Overview -- We lowered the long-term and issue ratings on Fiat SpA to 'BB-' from 'BB', affirmed the 'B' short-term rating, and removed the long-term rating from CreditWatch negative on April 26, 2012. -- We have maintained FGA Capital SpA's stand-alone credit profile at 'bbb-', reflecting a weakened business position offset by its increasing exposure to lower risk countries. Our view of FGA Capital as an "insulated" subsidiary of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts FGA Capital long-term rating to 'BBB-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642