(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it has lowered its long- and short-term corporate credit ratings on Italian industrial group Fiat SpA to 'BB+/B' from 'BBB-/A-3'. The long-term rating remains on CreditWatch with negative implications, where it was placed on Jan. 22, 2009, while the short-term rating was removed from CreditWatch. Standard & Poor's also lowered to 'BB+' from 'BBB-' its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Fiat corporate credit rating to junk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.