leverage, the stronger protection that the RCF benefits from due to the maintenance financial covenants included in its documentation, and a relatively less creditor-friendly jurisdiction in Italy. To calculate recoveries, Standard & Poor's simulates a hypothetical default scenario at the earliest plausible potential point in order to perform our recovery analysis. For Fiat, we believe a default would most likely result from a deterioration in operating performance, due to weak demand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Fiat SpA to 'BB-' from 'BB'=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.