(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Overview -- We expect substantial excess mass market auto manufacturing capacity in Europe and weak demand in Fiat's Italian home market in 2012 to weigh on profitability and cash flow. -- We are revising our assessment of Fiat's financial risk to "aggressive" from "significant" due to rising net debt and expected significant negative free operating cash flow. -- We are lowering our long-term corporate credit rating on Italy-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Fiat SpA to 'BB-' from 'BB'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.