(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's) NEW YORK, July 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it lowered its corporate credit rating on specialty components and performance chemicals manufacturer GenTek Inc. to 'SD' from triple-'C' following the company's announcement that it has received a blockage of interest payment notice from its senior lenders regarding the company's 11% senior subordinated notes due 2009. Additionally, Standard & Poor's removed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts GenTek Inc corporate credit rating to SD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642