(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it lowered its long-term corporate credit rating on U.K.-based engineering group GKN Holdings PLC to 'BBB-' from 'BBB'. The outlook remains negative. "The downgrade reflects our expectation that the economic recession scenario ahead will penalize the group's cash generation and profitability," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Barbara Castellano. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts GKN Holdings PLC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.