(The following press release was provided by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Dec 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it lowered its corporate credit rating on Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. to 'BB-' from 'BB+'. At the same time, the rating on the company's $1.3 billion senior bank facility and other senior unsecured debt was lowered to 'BB-' from 'BB+'. All ratings on the company were removed from CreditWatch, where they were placed Oct. 31, 2002. The outlook is now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Goodyear corporate rating to BB-minus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.