(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today lowered its ratings on Houston, Texas-based Group 1 Automotive Inc. The corporate credit rating was lowered to 'B+' from 'BB-'. The outlook is negative. "The downgrade reflects the company's high leverage heading into 2009-a year where we believe light vehicles sales for the North American auto retailers will reach multidecade lows," said Standard & Poor's credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Goup 1 Automotive corporate credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.