(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, June 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its long-term and short-term corporate credit ratings on the Italian investment holding company IFIL SpA (IFIL) to 'A-' from 'A', and to 'A-2' from 'A-1', respectively. At the same time, the ratings were removed from CreditWatch, where they had been placed on March 5, 2003. The outlook is negative. The downgrade followed IFIL's decision, announced on June 26, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts IFIL corporate credit ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642