(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Exeter, Pa.-based Keystone Automotive Operations Inc.'s performance has been weaker than expected, resulting in reduced liquidity and extremely poor credit measures. -- We lowered all of our ratings on Keystone, including the corporate credit rating to 'CCC' from 'B-', and removed the ratings from CreditWatch negative. -- Absent a meaningful improvement in profitability or a capital injection, we believe it will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Keystone Automotive rating to 'CCC'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642