(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 3 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has lowered its corporate credit rating on Mark IV Industries Inc. to 'B-' from 'B'. We also lowered our ratings on the company's debt issues. The outlook is negative. "The downgrades reflect Mark IV's high leverage and thin cash flow ratios, which remain weaker than our expectations for the previous ratings," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Gregg Lemos ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Mark IV Industries to 'B-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.