(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today lowered its corporate credit rating on Plymouth, Mich.-based Metaldyne Corp. to 'D' and lowered various issue-level ratings. The rating actions were prompted by Metaldyne filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on May 28, 2009, in New York. Deutsche Bank AG has agreed to provide an $18.5 million debtor-in-possession financing facility. Some of Metaldyne's customers are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Metaldyne Corp to 'D' from 'CCC-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642