(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has lowered its corporate credit rating on auto supplier Metaldyne Corp. to 'CC' from 'CCC+' and lowered the ratings on the company's senior secured and subordinated debt. The outlook is negative. The downgrade reflects the company's announcement that it is making a tender offer for all of its outstanding bonds at a steep discount to face value. These bonds consist of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Metaldyne's rating to 'CC'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.