(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Nov 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today lowered its ratings on nine Ford Motor Co.-related transactions and removed them from CreditWatch, where they were placed with negative implications on Oct 14, 2008 (see list). The rating actions reflect the Nov. 20, 2008, lowering of the long-term corporate credit and senior unsecured debt ratings on Ford Motor Co. (Ford; CCC+/Negative/NR) and its related entities, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts nine Ford-related deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.