(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today lowered its ratings on Oshkosh Corp. , including the corporate credit rating to 'B' from 'BB-', and placed the ratings on CreditWatch with negative implications. At the same time, we lowered the issue-level rating on Oshkosh's senior secured credit facilities to 'B+' (one notch above the corporate credit rating) from 'BB+', and placed the rating on CreditWatch with negative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Oshkosh Corp rating to 'B'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.