(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Bellevue, Wash.-based commercial-truck maker PACCAR's profitability remains below historical levels because of the multiyear downturn in heavy-truck demand. -- Truck segment margin has improved in recent quarters, and we expect further progress as the industry recovers; however, we are uncertain whether the company will be able to reestablish and maintain profitability consistent with the previous rating. -- We are lowering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts PACCAR long-term corp credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642