(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Overview -- The Italian manufacturer of scooters, motorcycles, and light transportation vehicles, Piaggio &C. SpA, has announced a decrease in revenues and an increase in reported debt for the first nine months of 2012. -- We think that credit metrics for Piaggio will not be commensurate with a 'BB' rating at year-end 2012 and that they are unlikely to recover in 2013. -- We are lowering the long-term corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT - S&P cuts Piaggio &C. SpA rating to 'BB-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.