(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). LONDON, Oct 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it lowered its credit ratings on the notes issued in two repackaged securities transactions to 'BBB' from 'BBB+'. At the same time, the ratings were removed from CreditWatch, where they had been placed on Oct. 17, 2002 (see list below). The action follows the lowering of the senior unsecured debt ratings on Ford Motor Co. (BBB/Negative/A-2) and its financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts ratings on Argon Capital's notes to BBB from BBB+" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.