(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Ohio-based State Auto Group's operating performance has been deteriorating in relation to the property/casualty industry (excluding mortgage and financial guaranty insurers), and we don't expect it to return to historical levels in the next two to three years. -- A substantial decline in underwriting results, below-average investment income, and an acquisition that is not contributing to the group's operating profits are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts State Auto Group Cos ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.