(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 22 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today lowered its rating on STRATS Trust for DaimlerChrysler N.A. Holding Securities Series 2004-10's $25 million certificates to 'BBB+' from 'A-'. The rating on the certificates is dependent on the lower of (i) the rating on the underlying security, Daimler Finance North America LLC's 6.5% notes due Nov. 15, 2013 ('BBB+'); and (ii) the short-term rating on the swap counterparty, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts STRATS Trst for DaimlerChrysler Sec series 2004-10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.