(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it lowered its corporate credit rating on Tenneco Automotive Inc. to 'B+' from 'BB-' following the company's announcement that it decided not to proceed with its planned $150 million common equity offering. Credit statistics will be somewhat weaker than expected, as proceeds were to be used to tender for $130 million of the firm's 11 5/8% senior subordinated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Tenneco Automotive corporate credit rtg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642