Overview -- The credit quality of Luxembourg-based automotive supplier TMD Friction's parent, Nisshinbo Holdings, has slightly declined in our view. -- As a result, we are lowering our rating on TMD Friction to 'BB-' from 'BB' because we continue to believe that TMD's credit quality is influenced by its owner Nisshinbo. -- We nevertheless are keeping our assessment of TMD's stand-alone credit profile at 'b', despite the recent deterioration of performance and credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts TMD Friction to 'BB-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.