(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has lowered its corporate credit rating on Evansville, Ind.-based United Components Inc. (UCI) to 'B-' from 'B'. The outlook is negative. The downgrade reflects UCI's tight liquidity and very aggressive leverage. "Given our expectations for the duration and depth of the U.S. recession and our view of the negative effect it will have on aftermarket revenues, we no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts United Components corporate credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.