(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 31 -- Both VW Bank and VW Financial Services face pressure on margins and their asset quality is deteriorating in the current recessionary environment. -- We are lowering our ratings on VW Bank to 'A-/A-2'. -- The outlook is negative, reflecting the potential for a further pressure on its stand-alone credit profile. -- We are affirming the 'A-' long-term rating on VW Financial Services and the outlook is negative, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Volkswagen Bank ratings to 'A-/A-2'; outlook neg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.