(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it lowered its long-term corporate credit rating on Sweden-based automotive group Volvo (publ), AB to 'BBB+' from 'A-', reflecting our view that lower cash generation in 2009 will likely lead to a considerably weaker financial risk profile in the medium term. The 'A-2' short-term rating was affirmed. The outlook is negative. "The downgrade reflects a negative revision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Volvo corporate credit rating to 'BBB+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.