(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today affirmed its ratings on the class A-4, B, and C notes issued from DaimlerChrysler Auto Trust's series 2007-A and 2008-A and removed the ratings from CreditWatch with negative implications. At the same time, we affirmed our ratings on the class A-2 and A-3 notes issued from the same transactions (see list). The affirmations reflect additional credit enhancement provided to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P on DaimlerChrysler Auto Trust 2007A, 2008A" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.