(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) March 25 - The catastrophic earthquake and tsunami that hit northeastern Japan on March 11, 2011, are causing additional challenges for Japanese automakers, such as disruptions to supply chains and electricity shortfalls, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said in a report published today. However, Standard & Poor's currently believes that these challenges are unlikely to have a direct impact on the ratings on Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Disasters pose challenges for Japan's automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642