(The following statement was released by the rating agency) S&P Assigns Ford Credit Auto Owner Tr 2011-SRR2 Nt Rtg OVERVIEW -- Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust 2011-SRR2's (FCAOT 2011-SRR2's) note issuance is a securitization of a revolving pool of prime auto loan receivables originated in the U.S. -- We assigned our 'BBB- (sf)' rating to the FCAOT 2011-SRR2 note. This note serves as the underlying ABS note backing FUEL Trust's series 2011-2 notes, which have a contingent exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Ford credit auto owner TR 2011-SRR2 rtg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.