(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Ford Motor Co.'s (B-/Stable/--) announcement that it has reached a definitive agreement to sell Volvo Car Corp. and related assets to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd. (unrated) will not affect the corporate credit rating on Ford and related entities. Ford said it anticipates closing in third-quarter 2010 and stated that the purchase price is $1.8 billion, of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Ford Motor unaffd by $1.88 bln Volvo sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.