(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Ford Motor Co.'s (BB+/Stable/--) first-quarter results have no impact on the rating or outlook. Results were dominated by North America, where margins were stronger than our full-year expectations at 11.5%, but most other regions were loss making. Given the outlook for some of these other markets, North America could be expected to generate the vast majority of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Ford Q1 results do not affect ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.