(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings on Ford Motor Co. (CCC+/Negative/--) and related entities are not affected by Ford's announcement that it plans to immediately draw nearly all of its $10.6 billion revolving credit facility. In our view, the action does not reflect an imminent danger of Ford's cash balances falling to dangerously low levels. However, it is consistent with our previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Ford ratings unaffected by draw, Q4 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642