(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it views Ford Motor Co.'s (B-/Stable/--) fourth-quarter earnings announced today as positive for the company's recovering credit profile, but the results will not have an immediate effect on the ratings on Ford and related entities. The automaker announced a consolidated pretax profit of $1.75 billion for the fourth quarter and $454 million for the year. Ford's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Ford rtgs unchgd by Q4 profit, cash flow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.