July 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Ford Motor Co.'s (BB+/Stable/--) second-quarter results have no impact on the rating or outlook. North American profits continue to dominate the results; margins for that market were consistent with our ongoing expectations at 10.2% (albeit lower than the 11.5% last quarter), but most other regions were loss-making. Given the outlook for some of these other markets, especially a very weak outlook in Europe, we expect North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Ford's ratings, outlook unaffected by Q2 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642