Dec 19 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the announcement by General Motors Co. (GM; BB+/Stable/--) that it will spend up to $5.5 billion to acquire 200 million of its common stock held by the U.S. Treasury (UST) has no impact on the ratings on GM. Under the agreement announced today, GM will use $5.5 billion, and the UST has committed to disposing of its remaining shares (representing about a 19% stake in GM) over the next 12 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: General Motors' announcement has no rtg effect" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.