(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Aug 3 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings and outlook on U.K.-based engineering company GKN Holdings PLC (GKN; BB+/Stable/--) are not affected by the GBP280 million acquisition of the all-wheel-drive components businesses of Getrag KG (Getrag driveline products; not rated). The 'BB+' issue rating and '4' recovery rating on GKN's senior unsecured notes are also unaffected by the news. GKN ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P GKN rtgs unchanged by recent acquisition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642