(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 23 - The worldwide economic downturn of the past two years hit the mature economies of the U.S. and Europe more severely than the faster-growing, developing economies of China, India, and Brazil. But, according to a report published today on RatingsDirect, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services believes there are signs that the U.S. and European economies have hit bottom and are beginning to recover. And to survive the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: global tire makers weathered drop in demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.