(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) Feb 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it views General Motors Co .'s (BB-/Positive/--) fourth-quarter earnings, announced today, as consistent with our rating and outlook on the company. The automaker announced a consolidated pretax profit of $1.6 billion for the fourth quarter, versus a loss in the fourth quarter of 2009. Operating results benefited in 2010 from significant improvements in profitability ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: GM' 4Q earnings do not affect rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642