(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 22 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings on General Motors Corp. (B-/Negative/--) are not immediately affected by the company's announcement late Friday that it will draw down the remaining $3.5 billion of its secured revolving credit facility. This action underscores the anxious state of the capital markets, and we remain concerned that the weak credit markets, if sustained, could delay or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: GM's ratings not affected by $3.5 bln draw" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642