(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that credit measures for The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. (BB-/Negative/--) are on track to meet our expectations for the current rating, based on third-quarter results. For example, we estimate that free operating cash flow totaled about $292 million in the third quarter, helped by a $366 million decrease in inventories, and that free operating cash flow was a negative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Goodyear Q3 results in step with rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.