July 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that second-quarter 2012 results for Akron, Ohio-based The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. (BB-/Stable/--) were overall consistent with the rating. Cash use continued, partly because of higher working capital and capital investments, but use was lower than in 2011. We estimate that the company used about $941 million in free operating cash flow (FOCF) for the first six months of 2012 versus a use of about $1.2 billion for the first six ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Goodyear Tire ratings unaffected by Q2 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.