(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Feb 24 - OVERVIEW -- In the first four weeks of 2011, auto ABS accounted for almost half of all European investor-placed securitization issuance, with more transactions in the pipeline. -- We expect continued stable collateral performance in auto ABS across northern European countries throughout 2011, where new issuance is most active, although performance in weaker economies, notably Spain and Portugal, remains more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P highlights renewed European Auto ABS issuance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642