(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 21 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services will be hosting its annual Automotive Seminars in London, Frankfurt, and Paris. Registration for London and Paris will be from 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. and presentations from 9.00 a.m. to 11.45 a.m. Frankfurt registration opens at 10.00 a.m. and presentations finish at 1.15 p.m. The automotive sector has experienced volatility and fragmented market growth for more than 10 years. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P to hold auto seminars in London, Paris, Frankfurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.