(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Oct 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today revised to stable from positive its outlooks on the long-term corporate credit ratings on Japan-based automaker Honda Motor Co. Ltd. (Honda) and related entities, including American Honda Finance Corp. (AHFC), and Honda Canada Finance Inc. (HCF). At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its 'A+' long-term and 'A-1' short-term corporate credit ratings on Honda and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P on Honda Motor Co Ltd and related entities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.