(The following was released by the rating agency) June 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'BBB' rating to Hyundai Capital Services Inc.'s (HCS; BBB/Stable/A-2) Swiss francs-denominated 150 million senior unsecured bonds with a coupon rate of 3%, due July 16, 2015. The bonds are to be drawn down from a US$3 billion global medium-term note program. The long-term issuer credit rating on HCS is one notch higher than that on Hyundai Motor Co. (HMC; BBB-/Stable/--), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P Hyundai Capital Services' Snr unsecured bonds rated BBB" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.