(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, May 18 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings on Hyundai Motor Co. (BB+/Positive/--) would not be affected by the recent announcement that DaimlerChrysler AG (BBB/Negative/A-2) will sell its 10.5% stake in Hyundai Motor and terminate plans to establish an engine joint venture in Korea. "The ratings on Hyundai Motor will continue to be based on the carmaker's own credit merits, namely its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Hyundai ratings not hurt by Daimler stake sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642