(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Oct 28 - In recent weeks, U.S. workers at auto parts suppliers Visteon Corp. and Delphi Corp. ratified new four-year labor contracts with the United Auto Workers (UAW). Wage and benefit contract terms mirror those of the original equipment manufacturers' contracts, according to a report published today by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services. However, Visteon and Delphi will continue to have very high cost structures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P issues report on auto suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.